At Loosen Up Bodywork, we value and protect our users’ privacy.
This policy helps ensure that the personal information of our patrons and affiliates is treated with the utmost care and concern for their privacy.
- We may share your personal information with outside parties for insurance reimbursements purposes or for collaboration purposes with your other health care providers, if you have given us your written consent. Aside from this, we do not disperse information to any outside parties, ever.
- Because we work with people for purposes of well-being and health, we are bound to protect your health related information under the Health Insurance Privacy and Portability Act (HIPPA) . Only practitioners you are working with have access to the health information you share with us.
- This website uses Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. These services help us understand how users in general find and use the website, so that we can improve the website. These services do not collect any personally identifiable information.
- The cloud-based software system that we use for online purchases is regularly updated to stay current with privacy standards required by the state of California.
- Per California law, you have the right to know what personal information Loosen Up Bodywork has about you, to request that we correct any inaccurate information, and to request that we delete any personal information that we are not otherwise required by law to maintain. To review, update, or remove your information, please contact us.
- We reserve the right to update this policy. To stay current on our most recent standards, you can always return to this page.
If you have any questions about your information with us, please contact us.